Professional Natural Makeup Brush Cleaner & Dryer Tool Kit - All Cosmetic Make Up Brushes Wash Within Seconds- By Keep Glam Simple
Regular price $24.99
About the product
- CLEAN YOUR MAKEUP BRUSHES EFFORTLESSLY: Do you have skin breakouts even though you wash your face daily? Then the problem is your dirty makeup brushes. Used makeup brushes are a paradise for dirt, dust and bacteria that can get into your pores and create blemishes and blackheads. If cleaning your makeup brushes is not your favorite thing to do, the electric makeup brush cleaner will do this messy job for you! Your makeup brushes will be as clean as when you first bought them!
- YOUR BRUSHES WILL BE DRY WITHIN SECONDS: I know waiting for the brushes to dry is frustrating, because it often takes an entire day! With the wireless makeup brush cleaner, you will now be able to use your makeup brushes as soon as you wash them! After using the 360° rotation spinner to clean the bristles of your brushes, you can use it to dry them. If you're a makeup lover, you know you need this device in your life!
- A POWERFUL BATTERY OPERATED DEVICE: You don't need to be near a socket in order to clean your makeup brushes with the electric brush cleaner. Because of the battery operated style, you don't have to worry about depleting a charge in the middle of cleaning your brushes. Also thanks to its wireless design, you won't have to deal with wires or a bulky charging port and you can clean your brushes anywhere!
- IT CAN CLEAN ALL OF YOUR MAKEUP BRUSHES: This cleaner can clean any brush you have, regardless of its size. More specifically, it can clean your foundation brush, concealer brush, eye shadow brush, contour brush, blush brush, highlighter brush, powder brush, no matter if they're small, large, flat or fluffy. The makeup brush cleaner comes with multiple rubber sleeves of all sizes, so that you can clean every single brush in your makeup collection.
- INCREDIBLY EASY TO USE: Is it time to clean your makeup brushes? Then pour some warm water and brush cleaning solution into the provided bowl, pick the right size rubber collar and spin your makeup brush into the water. After about 15-20 seconds, remove the brush from the soapy water, rinse the bowl and fill with clean warm water. Spin for a few seconds to rinse away any soap suds and then lift it out of the bowl and spin it for about 15 seconds to dry. That was easy, wasn't it?